|3 piece Set||$45.00|
|Individual Fill In||$75.00|
Every woman loves long, thick, luscious lashes, but not all of us have been blessed with them. Applying false strip lashes everyday may be a hassle. Eyelash extension will give you the look that you have always wanted. You can choose a natural or dramatic look depending on your preference. You don’t have to worry about applying mascara or curling your eyelashes every morning. The process of applying a full set of eyelashes takes about 2-3 hours and can last from 4-5 weeks depending on the way you care for them. We use mink eyelashes for the soft feel and natural look. To maximize the wear of your eyelashes, we advise your eyes free of makeup. We can ensure you that you will fall in love with them.
After Care Tips to extend the life of your eyelashes:
- Within the first 2 hours, make sure the lashes avoid any contact with water.
- Any activity that causes you to sweat such as sauna or steam room should be avoided for 48 hours.
- Use only oil-free makeup remover.
- Do not use mascara or lash curlers on your eyelash extension.
- Do not excessively rub your lashes or eyes while washing your face
- Do not receive acidic facials.
|Full Arm and Hands||$40.00+|
Shaving and tweezing can be a chore that does not last long. The wax is designed for all hair types, it wraps around the hair follicle, pulling it from the root leaving your skin soft and smooth. Our experienced technician offers a variety of wax services, including bikini, Brazilian, and underarm. As much as we love the idea of making your skin smooth and hairless, we would like our clients to have the safest experience.
Before any wax services is performed, please informed our technicians if you are:
- Taking any of the following drugs or topicals; Retin A, Accutane, Tetracycline, Glycolic Acid or Alpha Hydroxy treatments.
- Pregnant because pregnancy can cause sensitive skin due to the retention of water.
- Sunburnt or have been in direct sunlight for a long period of time within the last 24 hours.
- Getting chemotherapy or radiation for cancer therapy.
Post Waxing Care:
Any activities that may cause you to sweat such as exercising should be avoided for 24 hours.